[Dailydrool] Birthday girls

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 17 09:21:41 PDT 2018

Hi all, Dale here,
WOW, that is 3 lady houndettes who have turned 14.  For all I know Gracie has as well, she is ancient, we just don't know how old ...... vet says ~13 so who knows.  The Rutz pack (hounds and humans) extends their very warmest birthday wishes to the 3 lovely houndettes and hopes for many, many, more returns of the day.
Snoopy has been giving me lots and lots of grief because I quit facebook and so he cannot see birthday pictures of the birthday girls.  My email address is dalerutz at sbcglobal.net if you want to send birthday pictures to Snoopy.
We are doing well here in California ...... I've had triathlons every other week for the last month or so (3rd one coming this Sunday) ...... some very tough courses (like wildflower) and I am in the 55-59 age group now ...... still out there kicking!  Much to Snoopy's chagrin .... he tells me old women like myself should take up knitting or baking, rather than open water swimming and huge hilly bike rides and long distance running ..... but what does he know.  I retired from Intel 2 years ago now but it only lasted 2 weeks ..... PlayStation convinced me to give them a try and it's been 2 years now ..... I still like the job ...... my friends from Intel tell me I am unclear on this whole concept of retirement and am "doing it wrong."  Clueless, as usual.
More later from Dale, the ever clueless momPerson with Natalie ..... the little girl who chased Snoopy out into the fog crying that day so long ago ..... and starts college at UC Santa Cruz in Septemberand Julianne ..... no longer a teenager, rather a college student with job on the sideand Snoopy, OEBE Curator of Missing Objects who has his bark mitzvah on 6/28
and Gracie the dickensand Greg ... the clueless dadPerson who puts up with all of us