[Dailydrool] Our calendar day

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Fri May 18 10:14:49 PDT 2018

Today we remember our Twinkletoes and Hooter, two inseparable pups, who are
forever together at the Bridge.  It would have been Twinkletoes' 15th gotcha
day, and Hooter's 17th birthday day.  They shared long, happy lives with us
and we miss them tremendously.  Our newest, Tallulah, has a lot to live up
to!  She celebrated by puking on the Oriental rug this morning - puppies,
you gotta love 'em!

Slurps to all in need, and give your puppers an extra treat from our pair at
the Bridge,

Kathy Wilson and Tallulah, with Twinkletoes, Hooter and Moose ATB

kmwlaw at cox.net