[Dailydrool] Little Nikki

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sat May 19 10:45:32 PDT 2018

She is more ill than I first realized. She has had pain issues before, but
that is now not her problem.  She has had decreased appetite for about a
week, and for the last day or two, explosive diarrhea.  She had two vets on
her case.  I thought she had lonely hound syndrome, and I put a paw out to
another basset  Mom, but she said no to a visit.  I feel so alone, but I am
hopeful that the future will be better.  I am in tune with the weather,
lots of rain outside, lots of tears inside.  Anyway, I want the world to be
positive, do not worry about me or Miss Nikki, we are strong.  We are
having a moment, and I really do not know how to close this.  She is the
last of the herd.  So unexpected, and that is life.