[Dailydrool] Slobberfest 2018

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 19:27:02 PDT 2018

It’s that time of year, Slobberfest is quickly approaching.
Lots of folks are already hard at work doing their part to make this year’s fundraiser a success. Slobberfest is the main fundraiser for Droopy rescue.
If you have a donation for our raffle I would be glad to pick it up if you are local. If you have any gift cards that you won’t be using would you consider recycling them? We can use them either in our raffles or to purchase needed items. Items do not have to be Basset related.
Yes, We  have the cash raffle again this year. Those on our mailing list will receive their’s in the next couple of weeks.
I so much appreciate everyone of you who contribute. Everyone who donates items, their time or money. All of them are needed, and all of them are greatly appreciated!
Slobberfest is on July 14th and we hope to see you there! Go to the website for details.
www.droopybassetrescue.com

Angelika

Sent from my iPhone