[Dailydrool] Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday is June 1

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri May 25 08:37:00 PDT 2018

Next Friday, June 1st, is $5 Friday. We will be helping 3 smaller
rescues - Basset Rescue of Montana, Basset Rescue of Kentuckiana
and a new rescue that appealed to us for help.  It is called The
Hounds of Peaceful Place Senior Rescue and Sanctuary.  They
have 8 basset hounds as well as 2 basset mixes.  One of the
bassets needs an eye removed and the funds raised from $5 Friday
will go toward the expense involved with that as well as medications,
HW preventative, etc. for the other bassets. This new rescue takes
in bassets, beagles and bloodhounds and occasionally another breed
if it’s the best buddy of a hound.  Located in SC, this rescue had to
relocate due to an unfortunate circumstance that occurred with their
prior home in NC. Being new to the area, they are trying to become
known so they can gain some local support.  They are a 501c3 charity.

We will be introducing each rescue and their seniors over the next
week on our Debbies Dawgs group page on FB.   Early donations
are welcome and much appreciated.  Paypal, using friends and
family, to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com Please be sure to watch autofill
and make sure it goes to the right account -  not the gmail account.
Checks are welcome as well. Make out to Debbies Dawgs and send to
23 Peppertree Ct.  Marietta GA  30068  Mark your donations for $5 Friday.

Funds will be split in thirds and sent to each rescue on Monday, June
4th. $5 Friday ends Sunday, June 3 although we never turn away a
late donation. We are a 501c3 charity so donations are tax deductible.

By the way, I am trying to eliminate the question marks that appear
in my posts so I am leaving out apostrophes and such where I can.
If anyone has any suggestions for me, please let me know. I would
love to get rid of this issue.

Thank you to those who have been supporting us even though you
are not on FB - we could not get to our totals without you.  Every
dollar does count and is appreciated so much by the rescues.

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa