[Dailydrool] Conley

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Mon May 7 14:05:07 PDT 2018

While reading out loud to my husband about Conley, I had to stop several times due to being so choked up. I am sitting here trying to type through watery eyes. Conley, you have had a wonderful life here on earth with all four toeies firmly planted on this here earth. You are and will always be one of a kind. You and your adventures will be sorely missed. Your momma, Mr. Bisket, ML and da Bleke Dog will miss you tremendously as will all of us left behind. Have a safe flight to the bridge my special friend. We will see you again. Love and peace to the Szaton family.