[Dailydrool] From Conley

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed May 9 11:02:24 PDT 2018

Kathryn,
I think dog people in general understand, but I think Basset Slaves
understand it better.

Beverly,
Know that we all know, even though we may have never met him, you, or both,
we know.  We know that even the most cantankerous to just the most
mischievous, from the worst stinkers and slobber slingers, to the cuddliest
of cuddle-bugs, the worst they've done, and the best thing too, is stolen
our hearts.  May every moment remembered, bring you tears of happy
remembrance at how he touched your life and those around you.

-Robert
Indentured to Silas & Dixie
Formerly Slave to Riley, Franklin, Henry, Doc, Sally, Stretch, King,
Beowulf, & Queen Pepper