[Dailydrool] Conley

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 12:00:48 PDT 2018

Dear Bev, Mr. Biskit,
I was heartbroken to read that Conley packed his things and made that journey across the Rainbow Bridge. I’m sure that Colt ATB and Ruger ATB were near the front of the line at the gates to great him. Take heart that Conley, Nigel, Lewis and  Mr.Cooper will live forever in the magic of many droolers memories. Love and big virtual hugs from all of us here at Howling Hound Acres.
Michele, Xander, Seth and all the MooCows, Barn Kitties, and Chickens aka The Fluffy Butt Girls.
Sent from my iPawPad