[Dailydrool] this and that

Susan Scott-Chambers lily5943 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 19:30:38 PST 2018

On the subject of mixes:  we have the most handsome basset mix, Beau.  I
fell in love with Beau at first sight.  Gigi was about 1 then, and they
became the best of friends.  I always thought of Beau as being mixed with a
black lab or maybe a border collie, because he's almost all black with
white chest and feet (and a little on the face).  His fur is longer and he
has a fluffy tail.  When we had his DNA done last year, we found out he was
50% basset hound, 25% Australian Shepherd and 25% of a few other breeds
(trace amounts).  I'd never seen a black Aussie before, but as soon as I
did, I could see him in Beau's coloring and face.  He is truly a sweetheart.

Doug, so sorry to read about Millie leaving for the Bridge.  ((hugs))

And I do love a report on Morse and Rolph.  Gotta love seniors!

xoxo to all,
Susan
with Beau, Noodle & Chance
and Sophie, Jolie & Gigi ATB