[Dailydrool] Twinkletoes

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Mon Nov 12 15:56:00 PST 2018

We lost Twinkletoes two years ago today, and now Hooter and my darling Peter
are gone as well.  It's a great lesson in appreciating each day with those
you love, both human and canine, as it's all over far too soon.  Tallulah
and I will have a special toast to Twink tonight, for although they never
met, Tallulah does channel a bit of her predecessor, and is especially fond
of the same location under the desk that is in the photo. Twinkletoes was a
sweetheart of a dog and is sorely missed.

Here's to all the loves in our lives, those with us and those that have
passed,

Kathy Wilson and Tallulah, with Moose, Twinkletoes, and Hooter the harrier
at the Bridge with my Peter

kmwlaw at cox.net