[Dailydrool] We're Safe

Dossey, Gwen gdossey at te.com
Thu Nov 15 03:01:41 PST 2018

Becky & Morse wanted to know if the California droolers were safe, so I wanted to write and let y'all know that the Dossey hounds are indeed safe, thank doG!

We know that is not the case for some and we send our deepest regrets to them!  If any of the California droolers affected by the fires need people clothes, dog beds or dog food, please email me and we will help you get what you need!!

Hugs to all!
~Gwen, Sasha, Sundae & Marshmallow~ (:>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
Gdossey at te.com