[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 13:06:42 PST 2018

Oh, how I wish I could do Howliday Cards. But this year we are doing very
low-key holidays because it's all I can do to keep us in clean clothes,
fed, and work a little on a book I contracted to do by early next year. The
effort to make cards and send them out would probably do me in, timewise--I
have not even had time to finish knitting a hat that normally would have
been a piece of cake for me. Though I am recovering well, according to the
doctors, it will not be until at least January that I will even begin to
have more energy after my July surgery. It might take until July before I'm
feeling that much better.

I'm sure I will be wishing you a wonderful howliday as we get nearer to
Christmas and Hannukah, but it will not be with an in-hand card, most
likely. I love getting cards every year, but it would not be right to sign
up and not be able to send any.

Love you all,
Pam McQuade