[Dailydrool] Update on Delilah

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:11:31 PST 2018

The vet is pleased at how her surgery went, thank goodness.  The mass on
her hindquarter was a  bit of a challenge but he is confident he got all of
it. The lipoma removal on her shoulder was relatively simple as was the
cyst on her foreleg.

She is sleeping now. Actually, she is zonked!  She is refusing food which
is expected but I will offer some again later to see if she will at least
take her chewable pain medication.  The other meds I am placed in peanut
butter but she is uninterested and seems to need to rest more.  Hopefully
tomorrow she will be more awake and I will be able to get the antibiotics
and other medications into her.  Right now I am simply going to let her
sleep.

As the vet said as did a very wise Drooler, "Old is a progression of life,
NOT a disease."  I am trusting she will be fine.  Thanks again for your
drool and good wishes.

Sandi and Miss Delilah Belle