[Dailydrool] 2019 Senior Basset calendar winners!

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Oct 1 16:30:05 PDT 2018

The votes are in and counted and this is the lineup for the 2019 Senior
Basset calendar!

Baxter/Bella

1

Kathy Frisch

Pud

2

Windy Collins

Fendi

3

Rob and Jane Lyons

Poppy

4

Connie Moen

Sally Sue

5

Ellie Wright

Millie

6

Douglas Dropp

Sadee Maye

7

Karen Metcalf

Joshua

8

SHA

Tater

9

Collette Schoenegge

Strawberry

10

Laurie Marple

Ray

11

Julie Kloft

Chilipepper

12

hanni Klinger

Kaylee and Kaitlynn

13

Glenda Kroshus

You can see there are several Droolers on here,  so thanks so much to all of
you who may have voted for them!   I am so happy with this group,  the whole
49 were such a good looking pack of hounds!

The calendar raised a little over 23K and the Bounders will be well cared
for in the next year!

We are selling the calendars for the next month, and we only print what is
actually ordered, so if you are wanting one, please go to
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_category
=8
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_categor
y=8&controller=category> &controller=category

Thanks all and have a great week!    We continually send out drool and
prayers to those in need!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>