[Dailydrool] From the Desk Two(2)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:40:46 PDT 2018

Merta Lou here feeling very refreshed after a spa treatment (altho it was
very early in the morning for one actually. Next time I prefer to be bathed
AFTER breakfast is served.) My only complaint is that the house smells
funny. I smell wonderful, so does Doc. He is a little fuzzy looking, I must
say, without a proper brushing.
Just now we went out for a romp outside. Ha Ha I can still tell where we
were when that other animal had his little accident. MomPerson put big
metal things where the animal goes out under tthe fence and she thinks it
comes in that way as well. She hopes.
She says we are "d--- lucky we don't have Leopards."
Whats a leopard? Are they fun to play with?
Merta Lou, Refreshingly Clean Prodessional Lady Basset