[Dailydrool] Veterinary medical question, advice please

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 13:59:53 PDT 2018

Aloha all,
  The earliest vet appt. I could get is three days from now, so I am soliciting interim consults from Droolers.  mariah has developed something I have never seen before.  On the insides of both ears and also on her neck she has raised, smallish, itchy pink bumps as though she has the chicken pox or contact dermatitis. the other dogs don’t have it.  We have put cortisone cream on the bumps but they are still itchy,  She has been scratching for about three days and we just figured out the source today.  Has anyone else seen this before or know what it might be and what to do?  We’ll see the vet Wednesday, but that is three whole days away.  Advice appreciated.  Val Brewer