[Dailydrool] High maintenance sr. hounds

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 14:54:29 PDT 2018

Given all I have read recently, although very demanding, Miss Nikki is kind
and actually not as demanding as was my first belief.  We do have some
rituals however, some of which make me move more than I maybe want, on her
demand, but really, things are good.  I sure wish I can find her a buddy, a
sr. hound for a sr. gal.  I am pretty sure she is lonely for a canine
companion.  One day at a time, and a shelter visit soon in my future.

Healing drool to all in need,

Prayers and Love,

Jackie and Little Nikki