[Dailydrool] Holly Noelle

Sherrilyn - sherrilyn1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:57:23 PDT 2018

I'm catching up on my Drools and just read the sad news about Holly Noelle. She was such a sweet, beautiful houndette, and I was honored to have known her. As Sandy noted, in 2009 Suz Green picked up Holly Noelle and my Isabella from Daphneyland and fostered Isabella for me until I was able to pick her up en route to Mexico. Holly Noelle was a very sweet sister, sharing her mom's attention, as well as some of her millinery finery and dried chicken strips, with Isabella.

Isabella made her way to the Bridge on May 24, and I am sure she was bark-bark-barking a happy welcome to her dear friend Holly Noelle and they are once again sharing stories about their days together in Texas.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Suz. You were the very BEST dog mom and foster mom!!!

Hugs,

Sherrilyn