[Dailydrool] Dear Paulie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 1 03:27:02 PDT 2018

Hi Paulie, Snoopy here
I get beef because I am allergic to chicken.  If I get any chicken at all I come out in red itchy patches all over my body and I need a side of benedryl.  My people check the clearance section at the meat department and frequently buy hunks of beef which have just reached their sell by date.  It doesn’t matter because they cook it up for me the day they buy it. Thus they can cook me up a nice roast for just a couple of dollars a pound.  It turns out to be cheaper then high quality kibble. Please ask your people to check
Love n drool from your pal Snoopy

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone