[Dailydrool] Strange Happening to Daily Drool

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 05:11:32 PDT 2018

Hi All,
It has been really strange. About 5 days ago, I went to read my drool in my
trash because I have gmail. It said it couldn't load any of the entries. It
did this three days in a row. I was about to try to write and suddenly it
started loading again. I have no clue what was wrong, I just hope I found
all of them and read them. So I appoligize
for not being timely in any responses. I am so grateful the hurricane
didn't take out Val and her trio!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess