[Dailydrool] Picky Dogs

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 04:34:31 PDT 2018

First I have to state that I will not put up with pickiness in a perfectly
healthy dog in the single digits. I try to pick a perfectly good food and
stick to it. A healthy dog will not starve himself. By day 4 he will cave.

Having said that, I have three bassets with severe allergies. they each eat
a different diet. Beauford eats Earthborn Turkey and Butternut. Bugsey eats
Zignature Kangaroo LID. Browyn also has bladder crystal issues. So she eats
Royal Canin Adult HP. It works for her allergies and her bladder issues.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com