[Dailydrool] Dog reactions

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 11:10:55 PDT 2018

Yesterday, I fell and fractured both elbows so I am in slings with fairly useless arms at present.  Bummer.  The dogs have had radically different reactions,  Mariah, our smartest hound, figured out almost at once that my hands were unavailable for petting dogs, and moved to my feet for scratches,  (my toes do a great job). She has also stayedat my side, sympathetically licking my face.  Ipo is wary of the slings and my seeming lack of arms and has been avoiding me, lest somehow i have turned into a witch.   Mila just can t figure it out and follows me around barking at me.
Three dogs —so different from one another.

Val Brewer