[Dailydrool] vitiligo

NANCY WILTSE thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 11:12:00 PDT 2018

Has anyone have any experience with vitiligo in their basset?

Our foster failure King Frank is experiencing this it is also known as "snow nose" and its considered an autoimmune disorder but not considered life threatening. Recently he has began chewing and scratching himself frequently, more so in the last week to two.  The increased in these two behaviors maybe due to the stress off losing Maggie as she was always making some kind of noise and he knew someone was there with him, now he is home with just Mabel who sleeps most of the time, so I'm wondering if his anxiety level has increased or if it is the vitiligo.

Thanks for any help.

Nancy Moms lave to Mabel and King Frank and Maggie ATB

‎"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss‎