[Dailydrool] Dear Ms Ipo

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:06:43 PDT 2018

This from the desk of miss Merta Lou Special Basset person or whatever from
really from really Doc who cannot write to the list notaBasset to Ms Ipo
notabasset with suggestion of why not become  all important service dog NOW
IS THE TIME
She will need you to pick up pens and quiltyneedles an stuff off the floor
an food may drip yes indeedy what is onthe floor is yours
And to walk real close to her allatime
And like that. she end up in your debit. We are good dogs even not being
Bassety.

Sinserly
Doc NotaBassetGotLegs

Filtered through the desk of ms Merta Lou, Basset Extrordinaire
To Ms Val You get well now, y'hear? Don't make me come out there.
Hugs