[Dailydrool] Picky Edgar

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 02:36:40 PDT 2018

Have you tried yogurt?
Personally, I would stop with the other stuff (not the GasX) and offer him
a spoonful of yogurt two or three times a day--you can try putting it on
his food but if he doesn't eat it that way offer the spoon.

I do not know if it will help or, of course, even if he will eat it but I
would certainly try. It is wonderfu for re-establishing the correct flora
in the gut.
Or try one of the other bacteria-adjusting potions like Forti-Flora: I
imagine this is what Entero is supposed to do but if he won't eat it, that
doesn't help. Frankly at that point I began cooking. Now they go two or
three days a week on regular dog food and two or three days they eat my
food.
Just a thought and may not be of any help at all.
GOOD LUCK!!

MomPerson toMerta Lou & Doc