[Dailydrool] Morse restless at night

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Mon Sep 24 15:59:58 PDT 2018

I'm so glad that Morse is still doing pretty well and enjoying life, and especially peanut butter. He has good taste! But it's too bad he's not getting his beauty rest at night. We've had similar problems with our dogs when they've gotten into their teens. Our vet believed it was age related and we discussed both medical and behavioral options.
There are a variety of drugs now that are used for canine cognitive disfunction. Your vet may have some suggestions. We found that keeping our seniors a little more active during the day helped them sleep better at night. I'll email you a couple of links that I found helpful when I was researching this problem.
Hugs to you and belly rubs to the Inspector
Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net