[Dailydrool] Morse, Rollin Rolph and Diana

Rebecca Louisa Stanton pummorse at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:38:39 PDT 2018

Hello all, and thank you so much for all your suggestions about Morse's
restlessness at night.  I think you are right; maybe the memory foam was
making him too warm, and I have removed it.  He seems a little better,
although is still looking to go outside once a night - but I have had to be
firm, as temperatures are near zero now, and he will end up with
pneumonia.  So when he tries to head towards his mud patch at around
midnight, I intervene and bring him in, much to his annoyance!  We haven't
switched the heating on yet or put the woodburner on, so the house isn't
too warm at all - which Morse seems to like.  Hubby on the other hand sits
in the corner shivering!
We have seen a video of Rolph with his wheels - absolutely wonderful - that
is the Rolph we know and love so well.
We were so sorry to hear the news about Diana this evening.  Sending hugs
to them at this sad time.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB
pummorse at gmail.com