[Dailydrool] peeing in the house

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 14:43:20 PDT 2018

Hello, Dale here,
Could be a few things, in my experience:
1)  Have you had all of the carpets professionally cleaned?  Any lingering scent could encourage marking2)  Is he "pissed"?  My Gracie would pee inside out of anger.3)  Always, always, always, always check with the vet for a change in behavior ..... could be a low grade UTI which he can handle in his crate (not moving around) but causes strong urge to go RIGHT NOW when up and about ....... I didn't do this once and my poor girl suffered for a MONTH because I'm clueless.
Good luck,Dale