[Dailydrool] Incontinence diaper suits

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Fri Sep 14 15:00:19 PDT 2018

OMG ... THANK YOU VAL !! :)

I was just about to ask if anyone had other options..

I had been looking at Surgi Snuggly ... but the "Surgi" part .. to me suggests "surgery" and if you google it and watch the video, you'll see why I wouldn't chose that thing .. to me it looks like a neoprene wet suit design and would add far too much heat, as well as the potential binding, etc.. it might be right for some in some circumstances, but it also doesn't give easy access to swapping out diapers.

Add to the Tinkle Trousers .. that you have experience making them by hand!!

Thank you!... A million times over.. Thank you!!

-Robert