[Dailydrool] The Clueless one has been peddling her butt around town again

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 1 10:01:52 PDT 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well she's at it again, the clueless momPerson has gone back to peddling her butt around town.  I know, I know, it's shocking, she is 56 years old and thinks she can get away with this kind of thing, well it's past all patience.
On Saturday she got up and fed us at 5:15 as always, but she didn't go back to bed!  She made coffee and packed up some stuff and her friend Auntie Lonni person came and rang the bell at 6:15 and set off the Chomper (ahroooooooooooo ..... that boy finally has his howl down but it's high pitch oh my dear lord it's WAY too high .... anywah ..... ) the clueless one went off with Auntie Lonni and the next thing we heard the two of them were peddling their butts all over the Livermore Valley.  Through Danville, Dublin, Pleasanton why the old women rode over 65 miles in something called the Cinderella classic.  Yes, yes, they've done this before .... why there were over 800 women of various ages (but only women) out there peddling their butts ....... and the men were serving them food and fixing their flats and handing them candy and cheering for them as they made their way.  Cheering!  For a bunch of women who abandoned their families and their pets and their cooking and cleaning and gardening duties go instead go peddle their butts around town.  The horror of it all.
And then, to add insult to injury on Sunday we had some relatives come to visit but they went out to dinner and left us.
More later from Snoopy who knows this is the very start of the season and is none too pleasedwith Chomper who doesn't know what a season is and when told momPerson was now in season jumped to precisely the wrong conclusion