[Dailydrool] Tummy scuffing

Rebecca Louisa Stanton pummorse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 00:21:31 PDT 2019

Hello droolers.  I haven't been active on this long for a long while.
Morse and I sadly lost the dad slave in February.  Morse is a lot better
now, I am still struggling.  Morse is still plodding on despite being told
in July that he had days or weeks to live - he has haemangiosarcoma and the
tumour is massive now.  He still wants to eat and go for walks, which is
some of the problem, as now his tummy is right on the ground with the
tumour and he is beginning to scuff his winkie.  Does anyone have any
suggestions to help it scuffing, would a scarf tied round his belly help? I
will try that later (he is sleeping right now).   He is 15 in October.
Drool to all in need.
Becky and Morse, with Mike and Pumbaa ATB xxx