[Dailydrool] Blanca, Morse, and DAISY!

Alice Haley dognpony at ptd.net
Wed Apr 3 14:24:02 PDT 2019

Welcome, Blanca!  You landed in a good spot.

Becky and Morse, I am so sorry to read about your loss.  All the best to
Morse.

Daisy has joined the Jersey Girls.  At 5 1/2 years old she has lots of puppy
in her! I had my bloodhound, Hope, at a trailing practice a few weeks ago
and Hope told another hound Mom that Daisy is OK but she wondered what
happened to Daisy's legs.  Daisy's legs are fine, just basset legs.

Hope, as well as the horses, are shedding.  Surprisingly, Daisy does not
have a heavy coat and she came from a northern state. Dog and horse hair
everywhere!

Happy trails,

The Jersey Girls
Alice, the human; Daisy, the basset; Hope, the bloodhound; Annie and Candy,
the horses.