[Dailydrool] Great to read good news

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 15:06:56 PDT 2019

Congratulations Dino on adopting Carol and her family. I'm sure they are very lucky to have you. I see you have started the training as you mean to go on by getting her to hold open the dog door and the dadperson to play.Keep up the good work

Jacqui I am so delighted to near Nana is settling in and her health is better than you feared.
Doug, it's also good to hear Blanca is training you further - a good slave can never be overtrained, no matter how many bassets have passed through their home.
Meta Lou, I also love spring. You enjoy it.
And Molly, a puppy? You are one brave lady, but I bet he is drop dead gorgeous. I expect Lilly will teach him excellent hound manners in no time.
Drool to any and all who need or want it.
Sally, with Clara, UK