[Dailydrool] Dear Merta Lou

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 10 13:29:44 PDT 2019

Hello from Chomper,
I hear you, I feel you, I am a sun dog.  Stoop dog, thats me, I sun myself on the stoop.  Or on the rug.  Or on the grass.  Or on the lounger  I LOVE the sun.  It was a lovely 76 degrees in my backyard over the weekend, today we are down to mid 60s, but I digress.
My dear girl, go inside!  There is something called a bomb cyclone or something like that headed your way.  It will be cold, very cold, and snowy, very snowy.  Your people shouldn't drive.  Oh and you shouldn't either.
May I suggest you all climb up on the bed for a snuggle?  That sounds lovely, a good cuddle, why not?
Goodbye from Chomper who is worried that the pretty little girl basset might get cold and wet, she should stay inside.  And her people should install a dog door so she doesn't have to be at the whim of her momPerson.  That simply would not work at our house, our momPerson is clueless plus she wanders off.