[Dailydrool] Spa Day

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 05:18:08 PDT 2019

Hi All! Browyn the Fairy Princss here to report on Spa Day. Since nails
were done over the weekend, we only had to get baths and anal glands done
yesterday. Bugsey went first. He always goes first. The mom holds up the
bag of dehydrated pork liver and asks who wants a bath and Bugsey runs as
fast as the speed of light! He gets liver for getting in the tub by
himself. Then mom does the whole anal gland thing. Yuck! Then you get
another piece of liver. Bugsey got soaped up three times. Once with odor
control. Then with yeast busting shampoo and then with the soft and silky
smooth good smelling stuff. The mom decided everyone smelled so bad that
everyone got their head completely soaped up with baby shampoo. Usually I
only get this treatment. I like to roll my head in nastiness. Bugsey was
very good, but he got points taken off for climbing on the toilet, and
knocking the entire toilet seat off the toilet! Fortunately, mom kept all
the towels and Bugsey out of the toilet. Anyway, Mom still gave him liver
treats for being so good because she said it was a fluke the entire ring
and lid came off the toilet. Bugsey only had two feet, not four feet on the
toilet. That isnwhy he didn't lose more points. Then mom asked Beauford if
he wanted a bath and I got in the shower with him! Apparently I have to be
last because I dry fastest. I didn't even get liver treats for getting in
the shower with Beauford. I was robbed! Beaford only got washed two times.
Odor control and the final wash. He lost points for coping an attitude when
mom washed his head. He didn't growl, but he didn't cooperate either. Suck
it up Buttercup. She does it to me every bath! He got liver treats at the
end as well. Then it was finally my turn. I didn't appreciate the anal
thing and I said something, but I held still and got my liver treat. Then I
got odor control and final wash including a head full of puppy shampoo. I
got all my liver treats. I won the most points for smelliest dog, dirtiest
dog, and most well behaved dog! Woo Hoo!  Oh and just for the record, Mom
says that Beauford may not give me away to other people and that I may be a
brat, but I am still a Fairy Princess. So there!

Browyn with Beauford, Bugsey, and the mom, Jennifer