[Dailydrool] Annual Exams

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 05:44:00 PDT 2019

Yesterday was annual exam day for all three of the Martin Bassets. Now that
thy are 10,9, and 7 it is fraught with a little more anxiety. Because you
wonder what they will find. Well, I am SO happy! First off, they all
behaved very well. We managed to get Beauford's blood pressure before he
got too worked up. They all behaved for getting their blood pressure and
eye pressures done. Woo Hoo! All readings were normal. Double Woo Hoo!
Browyn only had to have two lumps checked and Beauford had 3. This is way
better than last year when it was 6 and 8! I have to wait on Bugsey's
thyroid and titers. He gets titers because he is immuno compromised. I got
the go ahead to take just a hair of weight off of Beauford. He isn't fat,
but he isn't skinny and with his hip dysplasia we really have to watch his
weight or his hip starts dislocating.

I love getting great news and having them all behave so well. Woo Hoo! Oh,
and a big happy birthday to my sweet Bugsey! He is 9 years old today!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess