[Dailydrool] Liquid vs. pill Benadryl

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 04:39:50 PDT 2019

Yes! Liquid starts working almost immediately. The pill had to dissolve
before the benadryl works. So in a serious emergency, liquid will work
faster.

I have a lot of trouble with allergic reactions. I have little bottles all
dosed and ready to go for me. With the liquid, I can re-evaluate every
10-15 minutes and decide if I need another dose of benadryl or epi-pen. The
pills take 20-30 minutes to take effect.

Jennifer, mom to Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess