[Dailydrool] Toe Bones

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 06:05:00 PDT 2019

Snoopy,

Bella Ezell here.  Tell me about dem toe bones.  Da momma takes me to dis biggee store dat has all these wunderful smells of foodie everywhere.  She walkies me down dis eyeal dat has a cart wit pigs ears.  You can smell, but not grab one.  There are bags of food ebberywhere.  Then she walkies me into the back door.  Der they are just waiting for me.  Dey know me cause dey call up front for assistance.  My toe bones are not going down without a fight!  Da momma pays dem to do this to me.  Can you even believe dat.  Pays dem.  What kind of mommy would do that.

Den she walks me back down that eyeles with the pigs ears.  Do you think she would buy me one,,,,NO!!!!  She said dey are not good for me.  Humph who is she to say what is good and what isn't.  She buys 3 boxes of treats to donate for the shelter, do you think she would buy me ONE PIGS EAR, just ONE!!!

So Snoopy I knows what you are sayin!

Bella Ezell