[Dailydrool] not itches

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 15:27:25 PDT 2019

Nana's hot spot is actually a lick granuloma.  Hopefully, I can knock it
out with attention, exercise and medicine.  To my knowledge they are tough
to treat.  My poor high energy girl has been on the sidelines due to her
back injury and lack of use of her back legs.  The legs are much better,
and she can now walk w/o a sling.  I had been doing many tiny walks during
the day, and Saturday, I dared to take her around the block.  She was so
eager, she pulled so hard, I brought her home to put her in a no pull
harness, so with both collar and leash we went.  She has one of these walks
everyday since.  I had the Vet's permission to do two of these a day if I
think she would like it.  She also has separation anxiety, so if I go
upstairs to shower or even brush my teeth, she gets upset.  If I go to the
store, she gets upset.  From now on, I will put a soft collar on her for
those times.  If anyone has more advice, I will gladly listen.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and Nana Bean