[Dailydrool] Shhh don't tell Clara

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 11:30:47 PDT 2019

Sally!
A DAMN Beagle?
Congrats!   I sure hope one lands in your home!
I love having both in ours and do not think I will ever not have both as the
Beagles sure do bring a different game into the house.  LOL
As far as housebreaking.   The ones I have gotten in through rescue, to be
honest , never had a beagle take more than a couple
Of times showing them the doggie door and they are good.   I still have
trouble with a few of the long term Bassets here, so
I say Beagles are easier!

Having said that,   when they are pups, I do think the initial housebreaking
was challenging.  But the last sisters I raised as pups is what
Turned me to seniors.....they were, let me be nice,  difficult as pups.
If you are looking at a pup,  Dawg Bless is all I will say.

Wen and the Bounders,
(I have had Beagles in my life for over 50 years now,  Bassets 20)