[Dailydrool] New buppy

Molly Thompson mthompson5922 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:01:37 PDT 2019

Well we got a 8 week old buppy this weekend. I had forgotten how much
work a young pup can be.  At first our Lilly (current basset) was not
too thrilled with him. But at least she didn't howl as she normally does
when she sees other dogs.  She was still afraid of the little guy for a
day, but something must have clicked in her head and she decided he
wasn't so bad after all. Last night she wore herself out doing the
basset 500 up and down our hallway while the little guy watched.  Then
before bed she decided she had had enough of him and warned him off.
This morning she was back to playing with him.

The little guy is now asleep on my lap at work.

Bassets are the best!

Molly Thompson
Slave to Lilly, Buppy, Tucker (ATB), Max (ATB)