[Dailydrool] Happy days on the Drool

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sat Aug 3 21:11:18 PDT 2019

We've had a string of happy posts lately; they have been so good to read! Becky, you and Watson were meant for each other. I'm sure your Bridge Brigade brought you together. I loved reading all your news!

Lois, (nice to share a name with you), thank you for the important work you and Dexter do together. Dexter is amazing! And it's wonderful that the two of you are inspiring others to go into the therapy dog field.

Sally, glad to hear the good news on Athena's lumps and bumps. The Leader pack is slinging lucky drool her way for good results from the testing.

Our experiment with the green bean diet is going well. All dogs still approve. Right now we are having monsoon activity in Phoenix and our timid little Emma is under the bed shivering against the wall. I will go back there and lie on the floor with her. Fortunately, thunderstorms aren't a common occurrence in our desert abode, but monsoon season is a trying time.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog (Make it stop, please!) and Dobby the House Elf (zzzzzz)

lois.leader at cox.net