[Dailydrool] Sad Arooos and Kisses to Chomper

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Thu Aug 15 15:17:22 PDT 2019

So sad to read on the Drool the passing of so many houndies. I know the
pain and loss since I have experienced it too many times. Never bad
enough for me to give up my basset addiction. I can't fathom not having
a basset around the house. So as long as there are those that rescue I
will always have a basset. Let's hope the going to the bridge is over
for awhile so that there will not be so much heartache.  On a lighter
note Paisley sends hugs and kisses to her Chomper and wants him to know
she caught another lizard. This time she brought in through the dog
door, looking very pleased with her hunting skills. However, she dropped
it and needless to say said lizard took off. It took me an hour to catch
the darn thing all the while Paisley was indignent that I would not let
her have her prize.  Sneaky little beast, but I love her all the more
for her moments of bassetude.

Val
vastrand at comcast.net