[Dailydrool] The Barkle

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sun Aug 18 19:06:22 PDT 2019

Donna, that quilt for the Barkle benefiting The Hounds of Peaceful Place is jaw-droppingly gorgeous! It's such a blessing that you and Ellie have helped Diana Roth's legacy for the hounds to live on in this way. Emma's got her ears crossed for good luck for my Barkles and a Kiss, but, even if I don't win, those sweet seniors are all winners and it's a pleasure to help them out.

Lois Leader with Emma the Cross-Eared Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf, crossing his paws instead.
lois.leader at cox.net