[Dailydrool] Welcome Sidney and an Athena update

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 28 23:50:54 PDT 2019

How wonderful that little Sidney has joined Gator and Dolly and hearts are now healing. Welcome, little lady, to the Drool where you have unseen aunties and uncles from all over the world.
I am also pleased to say I have had some updates on Athena. She has settled into her new home very happily. She is delighted to have a new sister and I have seen some very touching pictures of her with her new boy. They both look very happy.
Being dog-less is a very weird experience for me, but it has come at the right time, as I have been able to help my daughter through the early days of motherhood and visit my  poor mother, who has broken her hip and is in hospital, without worrying about getting back to feed, or let out, the hounds.
Drool to all who need, or want it.
Sally, dog-less in the UK