[Dailydrool] Sidney

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 14:39:50 PDT 2019

I went to pick Sydney up on Saturday, due to some car troubles we didn’t return until Sunday<x-apple-data-detectors://1>. Dolly and Gator came along.
They all get along very well. It’s only been a day and a half and it feels like Sidney has been here forever. It is wonderful to hear her little feet padding through the house. This little girl is doing a huge job of healing hearts.
John Sr is calling her little gator LOL because she looks like him in her coloring.

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone