[Dailydrool] Hello

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 12:53:46 PST 2019

I hope that everyone is doing well. Things have been busy here in our little corner of the world and I have gotten so behind on the DD. Anyhowl Seth and Xander are both doing well. The weather and my schedule is finally cooperating and the boys have been enjoying walks around the farm again the last couple of days. Hopefully our Howliday Cards will go out on Friday. I finished addressing and stamping the envelopes today. Tomorrow’s job is to seal them, but that probably won’t be finished in time to catch our mail lady. I want to put out a big Thank You to Kacy Green for once again taking on this task. It means a lot to me and my family and it really brightens our holidays seeing all of those beautiful hounds hanging all around our living room.
All of us hear at Howling Hound Acres wish all of you lots of peace, love, health and happiness.
Michele Swartz, Momma to Xander and Seth -the Hounds of Howling Hound Acres.

Sent from my iPawPad🐾