[Dailydrool] Magical Time of the year

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 13:00:58 PST 2019

It’s almost here...that most magical time of the year. That time of year when I get excited about going to the mailbox because the Howliday cards start arriving. I do love seeing pictures of everyones precious hounds. Our cards went out today so they should be showing up in your mailboxes by Monday. Today was a sunny, warm and overall beautiful December day here at our farm. So, Seth and Xander got to go for a walk around the farm. Xander gets so excited to go on a walk, or meal time. Mr. Naughty aka Seth has my been especially naughty the last few weeks. Barking and biting at an electrical cord (but not biting it), he has also been barking and biting at the swiveling recliner that he seems to try to use as a dog version of a punching bag. Oh and he also barks at Hubby’s banjo that sits on a stand in our living room. The banjo vibrates and makes a noise when Seth barks at it. I think that Seth thinks that the banjo is barking back at him or it is his way of playing music for us. As for Mr. Nice aka Xander, well he has been a good boy other than when we had a temporary foster dog who was awaiting transport staying with us over the Thanksgiving Howliday. Xander was not into sharing the mommas attention and made it perfectly clear who the momma belonged to. All of us here at Howling Hound Acres is wishing all of you a very happy Howliday season!
Michele, Seth and Xander
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com

Sent from my iPawPad🐾