[Dailydrool] Sad Days

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Thu Dec 5 13:56:51 PST 2019

Paisley here,

Giving an update for mom. too sad for her right now. Maggie (notabasset)
and I lost our human dad the day after Thanksgiving. Not unexpected, he
has been sick for the last few years, but I think it very unfair. He was
the one I sat on and snuggled the most. He was a much easier target than
mom when I played the I'm starving routine. It will not be same, but I'm
pretty sure he is allowed at the bridge and can eat at the buffet and he
did love to eat. I think he was part basset. I know he had a big
snouter. Anyway, say a prayer for him and my mom, who is actually doing
very well considering.

Val Strand
vastrand at comcast.net