[Dailydrool] Someone added me to the Heroes List for

Joey Choate joeychoate2014 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 05:11:11 PST 2019

The Howliday Card Exchange.  When I received the first card, I thought "oh
how nice..someone remembers my VeeVee and Lola ATB from years ago."  I hung
that card and admired it and was thankful.  When I started receiving MORE
cards from Droolers, I realized that I must have been added to the Heroes
List.  What a surprise and a joy for me!

I am not a hero, but I want to say THANK YOU to the person who added me to
that list of outstanding humans.

Love, peace, and drool to all.

Joey - Mom to the Okie-Dokie 7

Joeychoate2014 at gmail.com